About the ProLine 1020-15 Rodent Rack
Our NEW ProLine 1020-15 Rodent Rack have the same “Freedom Breeder” quality with our new and improved easy-glide plastic rails. Thanks to the lower cost of the plastic parts, along with the rack coming unassembled we are able to release these racks at a reduced, more affordable price for our customers. The ProLine 1020-15 rodent rack is perfect for mice holding pens, grow out colonies, and African soft furs.
Dimensions: 80″ (H) x 50″ (W) x 21.5″ (D)
Tub Dimensions: (FB15): 21.5″ (L) x 23.5″ (W) x 3.6″ (H)
- (10) Proline 1020-15 levels – Frame (made of J4 Stainless Steel)
- (20) Rodent (FB15) ventilation inserts
- (20) Plastic ventilation clips – Clips on front to hold inserts in-place.
- (10) Side channels (Left)
- (10) Side channels (Right)
- (40) Water valves – Multiple options available.
- (40) Level connectors – Used to stack and connect each level.
- (20) FB15 tubs
- (1) Base frame (Standard)
- (4) Heavy duty casters – Can select locking or non-locking.
Will also include:
- Pop rivets – Used to install plastic channels on rack.
- Waterlines – With all necessary hoses and connectors.