About the ProLine 824-20 Rodent Rack
Our NEW ProLine 824-20 Rodent Rack have the same “Freedom Breeder” quality with our new and improved easy-glide plastic rails. Thanks to the lower cost of the plastic parts, along with the rack coming unassembled we are able to release these racks at a reduced, more affordable price for our customers. The ProLine 824-20 rodent rack is perfect for breeding small groups of rats. Once baby rats are pup-sized they can be moved into this rack for community nursing in small groups.
If you would like to provide your rodents with slightly more head room (and one less level), check out our ProLine 721-30 Rodent Rack.
Dimensions: 81.125″ (H) x 50″ (W) x 21.5″ (D)
Tub Dimensions: (FB20): 21.5″ (L) x 15.5″ (W) x 5″ (H)
- (8) Proline 824-20 levels – Frame (made of J4 Stainless Steel)
- (24) Rodent (FB20) ventilation inserts
- (24) Plastic ventilation clips – Clips on front to hold inserts in-place.
- (16) Center channels
- (8) Side channels (Left)
- (8) Side channels (Right)
- (24) Water valves – Multiple options available.
- (32) Level connectors – Used to stack and connect each level.
- (24) FB20 tubs – Can select semi-clear or grey flat tubs.
- (1) Base frame (Standard)
- (4) Heavy duty casters – Can select locking or non-locking.
Will also include:
- Pop rivets – Used to install plastic channels on rack.
- Waterlines – With all necessary hoses and connectors.