About the ProLine 1050-10 Rodent Rack
Our NEW ProLine 1050-10 Rodent Rack have the same “Freedom Breeder” quality with our new and improved easy-glide plastic rails. Thanks to the lower cost of the plastic parts, along with the rack coming unassembled we are able to release these racks at a reduced, more affordable price for our customers. The ProLine 1050-10 rodent rack is perfect for mice breeding. This rack is also great as a temporary rat maternity tub to give the mother rats privacy and security to nurse their babies.
Dimensions: 82″ (H) x 50″ (W) x 21.5″ (D)
Tub Dimensions: (FB10): 21.5″ (L) x 9.25″ (W) x 3.5″ (H)
- (10) Proline 1050 levels – Frame (made of J4 Stainless Steel)
- (50) Rodent (FB10) ventilation inserts
- (50) Plastic ventilation clips – Clips on front to hold inserts in-place
- (40) Center channels
- (10) Side channels (Left)
- (10) Side channels (Right)
- (50) Water valves – Multiple options available.
- (40) Level connectors – Used to stack and connect each level.
- (50) FB10 tubs – Can select semi-clear or grey tubs.
- (1) Base frame (Standard)
- (4) Heavy duty casters – Can select locking or non-locking.
Will also include:
- Pop rivets – Used to install plastic channels on rack.
- Waterlines – With all necessary hoses and connectors.