By making a purchase (PHONE, WEB, EMAIL, ECT) with Freedom Breeder you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
| RECEIVING SHIPMENT (i.e. Rack & CocoBlox Pallets) |
When a shipment is received it should be unwrapped and FULLY inspected BEFORE signing for the shipment. If a shipment is damaged, customers MUST notify the representative of the shipping company to make sure these damages are noted, before signing. If any MAJOR damages are found, such as: damaged, cracked or bent metal framing, the shipment should be refused. Please contact us immediately if there is any questions regarding shipment damages. Refund or replacement of any rack system damaged during the transport will be at the discretion of Freedom Breeder.
- If any product is damaged in transit and is neither refused nor inspected (and processed) by a representative of the freight service, the customer forfeits their right to any claim for a refund or a replacement.
- Photographs must be taken and sent to Freedom Breeder of any damages immediately upon receiving the shipment, and all packaging must be retained as evidence until the necessary claims have been processed and resolved with the shipping company.
- Customers are responsible for any charges incurred for “additional” freight services. These charges may include, but are not limited to: fuel surcharges, lift-gate operations, storage fees or any other ancillary services offered by the freight service that were not requested at the time the shipment was booked.
- Do not make any alterations to your parts, racks, accessories, etc. without first reporting these items and including any photos of the damaged/incorrect/defective products. If any alterations are made PRIOR to contacting Freedom Breeder and sending any requested information/images replacements will not be approved and the customer will be held responsible for any replacements. (including shipping costs)
| RACK & LARGE ORDER CHANGES |
Any order changes must be made within one week of the order being placed (Due to issues with customers changing orders after they are already completed) Any order changes after one week, will NOT be approved. If orders contain items that customers wish to change, these items will need to be shipped back AFTER receiving (at customers expense) and exchange order will need to be placed once these items have been returned.
- To prevent any delays, receiving of incorrect items, or needing to return/exchange items please verify your order details BEFORE placing your order.
- Size of order and complexity of changes (made within one week of order being placed will cause varying delays of order completion. This will be handled on an order-by-order basis.
- If customers place separate orders (on different dates) and want these to be shipped together to save on shipping costs, all combined order lead times will be adjusted to the “newest” order’s placement date. If you wish to combine shipping multiple orders, you MUST notify us immediately after placing the new order. Please include a note in the “order notes” section prior to check out, that you would like to combine shipping with a previous order and include the corresponding order/invoice number or order will NOT be combined.
- Freedom Breeder reserves the right to deny any changes to orders.
This is done to keep our lead times down and fair for everyone who has been patiently waiting for their orders. Allowing customers to add entire levels/racks to an order pushes back EVERYONE else’s orders.
| RACK ORDER CANCELATIONS |
If you need to cancel your order it must be done prior to shipping. If the order is not canceled within 25% of current lead times – starting when first order was placed there will be a 30% restocking fee.
- (i.e. If current lead times are 12 weeks – cancelation (without penalty) must be done within 3 weeks, if current lead times are 18 weeks – cancelation (without penalty) must be done within 4.5 weeks)
- There will be a 30% restocking fee for all completed orders returned or canceled after the aforementioned time. If order is placed for a rack(s) with 30% (non-refundable) deposit and you wish to cancel your order, the 30% deposit would be NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All deposits are Non-Refundable. (unless the order is cancelled within our grace period for cancellation – detailed above)
- Once your order has been shipped, the total price of the order is non-refundable.
- All sales are final on custom orders, no returns or cancellations will be allowed on custom orders. (Please note this is in reference to custom-made parts, rack specs, etc. This does not apply to our custom/mixed-level rack ordering.)
| FINAL INVOICING FOR RACK ORDERS |
Once an order is complete and shipping total has been calculated, customers will receive a final invoice with the shipping total applied. Any remaining balance payment must be paid IN FULL within 14 days of order completion. (Completion date is based on the date that the final invoice, with shipping total applied, was sent.)
- If remaining balance total (including shipping) is NOT paid in-full within 14 days, any order as well as your option for a full refund – will be forfeit and you will be charged a 30% restocking fee for the TOTAL amount of your order (excluding shipping). Your order will then be unpackaged and returned to inventory.
- We will send a reminder email prior to any orders being forfeit, but it is the responsibility of the customer to monitor their emails and pay any balances for any pending invoices.
- In the event of a forfeit order, any payments over the forfeit 30% restocking fee will be refunded to the customers original form of payment.
- Any forfeit order will need to be placed as a new order. Manufacturing time for your order will restart (based on current lead times) and you will not be given a credit for the amount spent on your forfeited order.
- If a customer ever goes forfeit on an order, they will no longer be able to take advantage of our deposit system and ANY future rack order must be paid in-full BEFORE said rack order will be added to manufacturing queue.
| ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS |
- Product delivery times are based upon current production capacities, raw material or component availability and inventory, and may need to be extended by Freedom Breeder as these conditions occur.
- Freedom Breeder reserves the right to change our prices at any time prior to a final sale due to the cost of raw materials and services. Once a sale is final on an agreed price between the customer and Freedom Breeder, the price may not be changed after the completion of the transaction.
- Our prices do not include freight shipping, handling fees, taxes, and/or duties, and are subject to correction or change without notice.
- Freedom Breeders terms and conditions may change at any time without notice.
- Export orders will be subject to other special charges and will require a broker PRIOR to placing your order – ALL taxes, customs and duty fees are the purchaser’s responsibility.
- The customer is responsible for paying all state and local taxes (if applicable), or for providing a valid sales tax exemption certificate. When placing an order the customer shall indicate which product(s) are exempt from any taxes.
This Agreement and any disputes or controversies arising hereunder will be governed by and construed according to the internal laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
Jurisdiction and venue with respect to any action, proceeding, or suit in connection with this agreement will reside in the courts of the State of California. The customer agrees to pay for all expenses (including attorney’s fees) incurred by Freedom Breeder in enforcing the obligations of company under this agreement
Please feel free to contact us at any time about something you may be interested in purchasing from us, shipping on a purchase you have made with us, or payment plans. We’d love to help you make the right rack choices for all of your current and future breeding goals. There’s nothing better than hearing positive feedback, it is highly appreciated
Freedom Breeder Staff