This rack is made of 304 Stainless Steel, no rust ever!
Rodent 832-40 Includes:
(8) Reptile 832-40 Stainless Steel Levels
(1) Complete Water System with Gravity Reservoir
(8) Food Hoppers that can be moved from front to back of the level.
(32) FB-40 Semi Clear Tub
(32) Stainless Steel Removable Inserts
(1) Large Base Frame
(4) 4” Heavy Duty Casters
The Rodent 832-40 rack was initially designed to be used for small grow out rat colonies. It is perfect if you don’t need the capacity offered by our holding pens, or if you want to organize your rodents. This rack is also great for African soft furs, hamsters, or rats if you want to give your breeding colonies a little extra room.
This rack is also perfect for a Freedom Breeder Rack Systematic Rodent Breeding Cycle. Once the mothers raise their offspring to weaned and the eyes are open on the pups, you would then transfer them from the Rodent 824 to this rack to raise them up to smalls. After they are smalls you would then take them from this rack and place them into the Rodent 44 to raise up to desired sizes.
We also offer Stainless Steel Water Line Enclosures for all of our rodent racks, for questions and pricing please call 209-664-9600.
(See Rack photo for tub dimensions)
1. Please run water through your new racking systems for a day before placing rodents or bedding in the rack.
2. Check for any disconnected tubing.
3. Adjust valves by hand to stop all leaks and test again for another day. (Do not tighten with tools!)
This test is to avoid flooding your rodents.