This rack is made of 304 Stainless Steel, no rust ever!
Rodent 721-80 Includes:
(7) Reptile 721-80 Stainless Steel Levels
(1) Complete Water System with Gravity Reservoir
(7) Food Hoppers that can be moved from front to back of the level.
(21) FB-80 Semi Clear Tub
(21) Stainless Steel Removable Inserts
(1) Large Base Frame
(4) 4” Heavy Duty Casters
This rack is a larger racking system than the Rodent 721. With a larger tub size you will now be able to fit more rodents to breed. Great for colony breeding.
This rack is used in the Freedom Breeder Systematic Cycle for breeding rats. This rack is where you would breed your rodents by placing your ratio of breeder males and females in each tub. After approximately three weeks you will then check the females and pull them out if they show pregnancy. The next step would be placing the pregnant mothers into the Rodent 1050.
We also offer Stainless Steel Water Line Enclosures for all of our rodent racks, for questions and pricing please call 209-664-9600.
(See Rack photo for tub dimensions)
1. Please run water through your new racking systems for a day before placing rodents or bedding in the rack.
2. Check for any disconnected tubing.
3. Adjust valves by hand to stop all leaks and test again for another day. (Do not tighten with tools!)
This test is to avoid flooding your rodents.