This rack is made of 304 Stainless Steel, no rust ever!
Rodent 824-20 Includes:
(8) Reptile 824-20 Stainless Steel Levels
(1) Complete Water System with Gravity Reservoir
(8) Food Hoppers that can be moved from front to back of the level.
(24) FB-20 Semi Clear Tub
(24) Stainless Steel Removable Inserts
(1) Standard Base Frame
(4) 4” Heavy Duty Casters
The Rodent 824-20 rack was initially designed to be used for small grow out rat colonies. If you want to organize your rodents this rack is an awesome fit for you. This rack is also great for African soft furs, hamsters, or rats if you want to give your breeding colonies a little extra room.
This rack is also perfect for a Freedom Breeder Rack systematic rodent breeding style. The Cycle begins once your mothers are pregnant, you use our Rodent 1050 to put your pulled moms to give birth and nurse their pinkies to weaned, away from other females and males. The next step is to move them to this rack (Rodent 824-20) with their mothers to raise them to smalls.
We also offer Stainless Steel Water Line Enclosures for all of our rodent racks, for questions and pricing please call 209-664-9600.
(See Rack photo for tub dimensions)
1. Please run water through your new racking systems for a day before placing rodents or bedding in the rack.
2. Check for any disconnected tubing.
3. Adjust valves by hand to stop all leaks and test again for another day. (Do not tighten with tools!)
This test is to avoid flooding your rodents.